We hope it's all over soon, but in the meantime, we do everything, to provide safe practice opportunities for you:
Especially during these stressful times full of uncertainty, the benfits of yoga are so valuable! Strengthen your immun system, clam your mind and nervous system and connect to a place of peace! Let's keep practicing!
We offer 2-3 yoga classes live from the studio or teachers home. Practice with your favorite teacher from the safety of your home.
This is how it works:
- Sign into your MINDBODY account and ensure that your email address is correct and that you’ve opted in to receive emails from us.
- Check out our schedule online the same way you always do.
- Sign up for any class with “ONLINE LIVE STREAM” in the name and check out normally.
- Once you’re within 30 minutes of the class’ scheduled start time, you’ll receive an email from FitGrid with a unique link to access the live stream.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Click your unique link a few minutes before class is scheduled to start.
- If you have the Zoom application on your device already, you’ll join immediately.
- If you do not have the Zoom application on your device, you’ll be prompted to download it.
Here our online schedule:
- Sign into your MINDBODY account.
- Buy the Video on Demand offering for kids or adults.
- Click on the tab "Yoga Videos for Kids" or "Yoga Videos" (top of your profile)
- Start your practice.
Rate: 20 CHF per month.
Your companion to master your life with ease and happiness!
Yoga in a Bag is a boutique yoga studio, made with love.
We offer classes in many styles of yoga. Each one is offered with dedication and attention to detail.
Our cosy shala is an oasis where you can escape the busyness of modern life and spend some time just for yourself.
What sets Yoga In a Bag apart from other studios is our non-competitive approach. Here, our classes are never overcrowded, so you’ll always receive the full attention you deserve.
We don’t believe yoga is a way to reach some better version of ourselves in the future, but a way to recognise the divinity within ourselves as we are right now. This means we welcome everyone, from complete beginners to experiences practitioners.
In our workshops and retreats, Yoga in a Bag combines the power of yoga with nutrition to create a strong foundation for your wellbeing.
Yoga in a Bag believes in the healing power of yoga for children and families. In our playful yoga classes and workshops, everyone – from baby to grandma – can benefit.